A realistic plan you can stick to!
The Key is a habit-building-body and mind fitness system that's designed to strengthen every part of you.
Membership comes with a whole suite of benefits:
- LIVE Pilates classes with time for questions and adjustments
- LIVE meditation-based spaces designed for community support
- Patient, experienced guidance
- A warm and welcoming community
Finally, a holistic system that equally considers your body and your mind with a chance to show up for yourself, every day.Let's get Started!
Connect, Unlock and OPEN
Join our warm and welcoming LIVE community ready to support you in REAL TIME
“The Key is not about feeling pressured, it's about feeling good."
-Lead coach, Katie
Consistency is The Key
Our system takes a multi-layered approach using Pilates and meditation to help you gain strength, energy, flexibility, resilience and ease-of-movement.
And when you ease tension in your body and mind, you'll release fatigue, anxiety, and irritability along with it.
Why is our community so consistent?
Because our classes are convenient, meaningful and fun. You won't show up to class because you should, you'll show up because you want to.
“Working with Katie has changed my life, my body and my brain in ways I didn't know were possible" -Mary N.
Weekly key elements include:
- 10 LIVE options to attend pilates class (recordings available)
- Increase mobility
- Increase strength
- Increase flexibility
- Improve balance
- Reduce stress
- Click for schedule
- 4 LIVE Options for community meeting spaces
- Explore different styles of meditation
- Ask questions
Then let's get started!
Choose from three commitment levels
Take advantage of our discounted Founders' rates and keep your discount as long as you're a member!
Don't wait! Your next chance to join won't be until the spring. Doors are closing in...
Who will benefit from The Key?
- Busy people who are looking for a convenient way to improve how they feel
- Those who are tired of mainstream fitness and are seeking a kinder way to get results
- Anyone ready to create more mental space
- Those looking for self acceptance
- Curious folks who are eager to learn more about how their body and mind work together
- Anyone who could use some easy community
- People looking for a regular mindfulness and movement routine
Who will NOT benefit from The Key?
- Anyone not open to making small changes in their day-to-day lifestyle
- Folks not open to being kind to their body and to themselves
"The convenience of not having to find childcare and drive to the gym has made it possible for me to stick to a fitness routine for the first time in my life!"
Real people, real results
"A unique and safe space to share and experience" - Sarah F.
"I wouldn't feel motivated to do this on my own" - Kathie Z.
Katie is the creator and lead coach of The Key and has been working in health and wellness for over 10 years.
Katie holds a BS in Health Sciences, is a certified Pilates teacher and a certified Prenatal/Postnatal Pilates Specialist. Katie began coaching habit change in 2018 when she launched her 90 day sobriety challenge called DryNamics. She's been teaching virtually since 2018 and in 2019 she opened Deep Line Health Club, a totally virtual Pilates and wellness studio.
Using her experience helping people make big life changes in DryNamics and based off of her student’s successes in Deep Line Health Club, Katie developed her first ever body and mind coaching program, The Key.
When Katie isn't busy writing programs, you can find her out exploring Chicago neighborhoods, wandering into vintage stores with her teen daughter, at home reading, playing cards or binge watching The Office.
And look out for Katie's frisky calico cat, Holiday. Holiday is obsessed with Pilates and loves making cameos in class :)