REVITALIZE AND RENEW
***ENROLL BY THURSDAY, AUGUST 17TH***
A profound transformation in one full day of immersive practice. Our retreat is thoughtfully designed to help you take insights gained into actions achieved, while still being relaxed, social and fun! Your experience will resonate deeply within you long after the day is over.
- 9:00am: Welcome Tea Service
- Intention Setting and Gifts from The Shop at Solarium Studio in Oak Park
- 9:30am: Philosophy and Technique
- Learn from The Language of Breath.
- 10:30am: Altered State Breathwork and Meditation
- Use rhythmic breathwork to clear your mind and experience deep states of meditation, unearthing clarity and profound insights
- 12:30pm: Nourishing Lunch
- Savor the experience of nourishing foods and beverages, carefully selected to enhance your well-being and complement your retreat journey. Dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan.
- 1:00pm Group Integration
- Be led through guided prompts to explore insights gained from the morning session. Engage in meaningful conversations, fostering personal growth, collective wisdom, and lasting connections.
- 2:00 pm: Pilates-based movement class
- Feel an increased power of movement with a deeper awareness of breath. Energize and open your body!
- 3:00pm Cold Plunge
- Embrace the invigorating sensation of a stimulating cold plunge, leaving you refreshed, revitalized and open, ready to embrace new possibilities. Learn protocol and techniques to continue cold therapy from home.
- 4:00pm Closing Tea Service and Wholesome Bites
2511 W. Maypole Ave
Saturday, August 19th
9am - 5pm
Language of Breath Workshop
- Language of Breath Meditation
- Altered State Breathwork Experience
- Pilates-Based, Powerful Breath to Movement Class
- Cold Plunge
- Group Integration with Peer to Peer Sharing
- Catered Lunch, Snacks and Beverages: Deliciously Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan!
- One-Week Continuation Kit with Virtual Classes and a Private Group Chat
- Lux Wellness Gifts from Solarium Studio in Oak Park: House of Jude 100% Organic Cotton Turkish Towel, Palo Santo and Retreat Journal
MEET YOUR GUIDE, KATIE TOMASZEWSKI
Hi I'm Katie
Elysia Solomon, Digital Health Leader
"One word sums up Katie: amazing. She continually helps me to grow outside of my comfort zone and practice living a full and healthy life."
Jesse Coomer, Founder of Language of Breath
"Katie's calm approach can make the highly complex feel simple. She's got a great energy and working with her always feels meaningful."
Mary Nisi, Owner of Toast&Jam DJ's and host of All Up in My Lady Business Podcast
"Katie is one of the best teachers, motivators and expanders that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She has been one of the most impactful people in my life!"